Pasteshr is a script which allows you to store any text online for easy sharing. The idea behind the script is to make it more convenient for people to share large amounts of text online.
Pasteshr Features :
- Bootstrap 4+
- Simple & responsive interface
- Material Design
- Easy install
- 150+ different syntax languages
- 7+ Syntax Highlighting Skins for PrismJS (default, dark, coy, okadia, funky, solarized light, tomorrow night, twilight)
- 25+ Syntax Highlighting Skins for Ace Syntax Highlighter
- Ace Editor / Code Mirror
- Paste Folders
- Password protected pastes
- Encrypted pastes
- Unlisted pastes
- Private pastes
- Paste expiration system
- Self destroy pastes
- Daily paste limit for authorized and unauthorized users
- Share pastes on social network
- Embed, download, print pastes
- Clone pastes
- Report explicit pastes
- Socialite (Facebook/Twitter/Google Social login)
- Multi-language support
- Facebook/Disqus/Custom comment system
- Invisible/Custom captcha protection
- AdBlocks – Ad management for advertisement
- SEO friendly URLs
- Ad block detection
- Load files feature
- Auto generated sitemaps
- Spam protection
- User management
- Admin panel to manage pastes, syntax, users, comments, pages, languages, translations & other settings
- User profile page
- Trending pastes page (day, week, month, year)
- QR Code for share
- Site & Paste page layouts
- No Captcha for logged in users feature
- 5 Different Color skins
- Auto approve user feature
- Time restriction feature to restrict between paste creation
- and many more.
Pasteshr v2.9.5 Update (November 10, 2021)
- Fixed syntax create page - Fixed paste links click for mobile view - Addd scrollbar to admin menubar - Fixed redirect page url query string bug - Added "remove password" option for pastes - Added paste editor height setting - Added paste view height auto/scroll setting
Pasteshr v2.9 Update (February 11, 2021)
- Upgraded laravel version (PHP 7.2.* ~ PHP 7.4.* Required) - Added description, tags fields for paste - Added comments section in admin panel to manage - Added guest comments - Changed default avatar api - Set autocomplete off for some fields - Fixed QR code api - Improved language translation mechanism - Fixed default paste settings - Improved site layouts - Improved default skin - Fixed some bugs
Pasteshr v2.8.3 (December 20, 2020)
- Fixed cookie consent bug - Fixed/Improved active links when redirect
Pasteshr v2.8.1 (December 14, 2020)
- Fixed admin panel delete button bug
Pasteshr v2.8 (December 12, 2020)
- Added toggle for active link and redirect page for all syntax languages - Added facebook comments - Add cookie consent bar - Added Recaptcha V3 protection - Added confirm box before deleting items - Added country flags for locales - Changed redirect page to auto afte 5 seconds countdown - Improved paste page look - Dynamic pages list for footer - Fixed adblock detector - Fixed paste sorting for User profile page - Added some missing translation words
Pasteshr v2.7 (September 16, 2020)
- Added folder feature - Added active link feature & redirect page feature for codemirror syntax highlighter - Added zip extension in installer check - Fixed page edit in admin panel - Renamed blocked words to censored words - Added banned words - Renamed blocked words to censored words - Applied censored words to paste title - Fixed user status field in admin panel - Fixed AdBlock detection toggle in admin panel
Pasteshr v2.6 (June 05, 2020)
- Improved sitemaps - Paste expire time display on paste page - Paste expired page - Fixed file ext of favicon upload - Added Spam protection system - block ip, words - Fixed reported pastes title - Fixed Password length problem - Added Paste search in user, archive page - Removed login restriction for paste listing - Fixed some bugs
Pasteshr v2.5.5 (March 22, 2020)
- Fixed paste editor selection for codemirror in admin panel settings - Fixed syntax highlight selection codemirror in admin panel settings - Fixed embed feature - Fixed pagination links overflow when many links for small devices - Fixed some syntax selection
Pasteshr v2.5 (March 15, 2020)
- Added Ad block detection feature - Added CodeMirror editor & syntax highlighter - Added Browse for files load - Added remove site image option - Added page delete feature - Added scrollbar for editor with max height - Added translatable content pages - Fixed translations - Fixed clone feature - Fixed some other bugs
Pasteshr v2.4 (December 04, 2019)
- Added user dashboard - Pastes backup feature for users - Admin setting to set default syntax - Feature to toggle string validation strict/moderate - Option to set default paste options for user - Add Feature to disable line numbers - Add Features to disable Trending, Archive, Search - Increase ad box limit - Improve admin panel settings page layout - Break word feature for title & paste content - Improved admin panel UI - Added more words to translations - Fixed some bugs
Pasteshr v2.3 (October 23, 2019)
- Improved user registration - Added missing translation words - Changed views count to K,M,B - Increased length of site title - Added toggle to on/off paste title required - Added toggle on/off public download - Added feature to set background color or image - Fixed some bugs
Pasteshr v2.2 (September 19, 2019)
- Added toggle for navbar default/fixed top - Added some missing words in translation - Fixed Syntax highlighter settings in admin panel - Paste content not lost when validation error - Hide social links when left empty - Included 404, 403 pages in site theme - Redirect to homepage when registration is closed - Added toggle settings to turn on/off user paste - Added refresh button for custom captcha - Redirect intended on auth routes - Footer to bottom - Fixed some other bugs
Pasteshr v2.1.5 (August 07, 2019)
- Fixed 'Terms' page Link on register page - Removed extra captcha from contact, user contact page & paste clone page - Added Social Login setup guide
Pasteshr v2.1 (July 25, 2019)
- Ace Editor & Syntax Highlight - Socialite (Facebook/Twitter/Google Social login) - Fixed QR Code API
Pasteshr v2.0 (July 13, 2019)
- Allowed UTF-8 characters in various fields - Added autofocus on password box for protected paste & unlock on hit enter - Fixed login validation - Added more fields to User create/edit in admin panel - Disable pastes of banned users - Paste Print feature improved - Paste Password feature improved - Added clear cache feature to admin panel settings
Pasteshr v1.9 (July 10, 2019)
- Improved Navbar - Added option to change paste storage as a file to reduce database size - Fixed user activation from admin panel - Fix login when banned - Security updates - Other Bug Fixes
Pasteshr v1.8 (May 21, 2019)
- Added custom Captcha security - Added custom comments - Changed Verification message when auto approval on - Fixed Syntax create on admin panel
Pasteshr v1.7 (May 14, 2019)
- Added Maintenance Mode - Fixed paste delete redirection for admin on user side - Added extra fields in SEO section - Fixed site logo and favicon links for subdir version - Fixed user profile contact form bug - Fixed auto approve user - Fixed print method in pastecontroller - Fixed trending section to hide private and unlisted pastes - Added more words in translation
Pasteshr v1.6 (April 24, 2019)
- User profile page - Trending pastes page (day, week, month, year) - QR Code for share - Site & Paste page layouts - No Captcha for logged in users feature - Added 5 new Color skins - Added auto approve user feature - Added Time restriction feature to restrict between paste creation - Bug Fixes
Pasteshr v1.5 (January 30, 2019)
- Syntax Highlighting Skins (default, dark, coy, okadia, funky, solarized light, tomorrow night, twilight) - Added resend activation link - Removed fade delay - Changed & Improved skin - Fixed user create bug from admin - Fixed language translation bug - Added views count on paste lists - Some other improvements
Pasteshr v1.4 (January 11, 2019)
- Self destroy paste - Fixed paste status on paste edit - Fixed encrypt/decrypt for raw data - Added lock & clock icon in paste list for protected & timed paste - Added url to syntax name in list - Pagination for logged in users - Improved mail system - Disable captcha if site key and secret key empty - Fixed Encrypt/Decrypt paste edit
Pasteshr v1.3 (January 2, 2019)
- Password protected pastes - Encrypted pastes - Improved UI for small devices. - Removed 'paste' from paste url. - Added settings to enable/disable features (share, copy link, raw, download, embed, report, print) in admin - My Recent Pastes box for logged in users - Added Image logo and settings - Added Favicon and settings - Added open graph tags - Improved settings in admin - User create from admin bug fixed
Pasteshr v1.2 (December 28, 2018)
- Fixed account verification flow. - Added Mail settings in admin panel. - Fixed paste max size bug. - Added autofocus on content field. - Added language change menu in header - Added Copy link button on paste page
Pasteshr v1.1 (December 23, 2018)
- Paste share link with copy button on paste page share modal. - A toggle to enable/disable registration in admin settings. - A toggle to enable/disable public paste in admin settings.
Pasteshr v1.0 (December 20, 2018)
- Initial release.
User Login – http://pasteshr.com/login
- Demo username – [email protected]
- Demo password – demo123
Admin Panel – http://pasteshr.com/admin/login
- Admin username – [email protected]
- Admin password – admin123
Why You Must Avoid Pasteshr Nulled (7 Reasons)
Pasteshr Nulled Script is a pirated ( Pasteshr nulled script licence) copie of Pasteshr Download Premium founded and developed by Ecovdevs On Text Hosting & Sharing Script product.
In this article, we will explain why you must avoid using Pasteshr nulled Premium Download, especially if you’re serious about your website or hosting not getting blacklisted or even pirated .
often these Pasteshr Nulled versions are the reason why your websites get hacked.
Here are some of the top reasons why you must avoid using Pasteshr Nulled on your website.
Nulled Pasteshr Cracked licence are extremely dangerous for server security. They are known to carry malware.
The malicious code can spread across different files to disguise itself which makes it hard to detect and fix when your website is hacked.
You could also lose your server data in the hack process. Last but not least, your site may get de-indexed from search engines (Google , bing …) for distributing malware & loose all your ranking on google and other search engines .
Pasteshr Free Download (Nulled Licence) can have different kind of malicious code hidden inside. This can include code that steals information from your server and database like (Files, images , Backup , Private data..) and makes it available to hackers on the web for (FREE !!) .
This information may include your username, email address, and passwords. If you run an online store or membership website side by side with Pasteshr Nulled Release , then the personal information of your customers can also be at risk.
These kind of hacks are hard to detect and may go unnoticed as your web server keeps functioning normally , Be Aware.
3. Bad for SEO
Pirated (Pasteshr Nulled Download) Version can destroy your Website SEO completely. Nulled Pasteshr can add spam links to your website or hijack your users and redirect them to bad websites.
These activities are hard to detect by human eyes as the links are well hidden in the code. You will likely not be redirected when you are logged in to your WordPress account. However, search engines will be quick to notice that and penalize your website by dropping your search rankings or de-indexing your website completely.
You will have to spend months to recover your website’s SEO rankings and sometimes you may even have to make a new website from scratch.
4. Legal Issues
Many Scripts are open source, but some of them are sold with mixed licenses. This means that some parts of the code are protected by copyright laws and if you are using a nulled pasteshr, then you don’t have legal permission to do so.
Pirated pasteshr versions can result in data theft, data loss, or distribution of illegal material. All of these can lead to legal proceedings where you may end up paying huge sums to lawyers , im not kidding.
5. No Access to Updates
Most Scripts Like Pasteshr regularly release updates to fix bugs, add new features, and close security issues. if you are using Nulled Pasteshr licence you cannot receive those updates because they don’t have a valid Pasteshr license key.
This leaves your Nulled/Cracked Script with an outdated version which may be buggy and insecure.
ECODEVS Team regularly releases new versions and sometimes scripts need to be updated to remain compatible with the latest changes. Since Pasteshr nulled script can’t be updated, your website may start misbehaving or become inaccessible !!.
For details on Pasteshr Change log, refer to :
6. Support & Documentation
Even the most experienced Pasteshr users need support and documentation to properly use premium Pasteshr Script.
Developers of Pasteshr spend a lot of their time on providing support and creating documentation for their users. They even hire support specialists to answer questions and regularly add new tutorials.
If you are using a Nulled Pasteshr, then you are on your own. You cannot ask the developers to help you out when you need help. You also don’t get access to documentation and tutorials because those are only available to paid customers.
7. Access to New Features
As we mentioned earlier, Pasteshr Nulled Script are updated regularly and often these updates include new features. If you are using a pirated Pasteshr licence, then you cannot get automatic updates, and you wouldn’t even know that there are new features available.
These new features can significantly improve your website and help you make more money online. However, you will be totally unaware of these changes and will be stuck with an Pasteshr outdated version.